Those interested in applying for admissions should contact the Millennia Education Institute (MEI) directly by calling (626) 380-0218 or completing the form to the right.
- Be interviewed by an admissions rep.
- Complete an enrollment agreement & pay the enrollment fee.
- Submit the required information to determine qualifications.
- All applicants must furnish the Millennia Education Institute (MEI) with a high school diploma or GED, a current form of ID with photo, and a letter of recommendation from an employer, previous teacher or instructor or other individual not related to you. If you will be requesting a course waiver, transcripts will be required.
- For RN’S/LVN’S: Current CALIFORNIA LICENSE to practice
- For PCT’S: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA or 2-Year College Diploma
- Meet Health standards Requirement: Physical examination, Lab report for Hepatitis B. and TB test or Chest X-Ray
- Valid CPR certificate
- Valid Malpractice Insurance
**We can provide CPR classes free with your registration